To obtain detailed information about a protected document, drag the document to the “Get document information” box (or double click on the box and select a file). You can also access the document details by clicking on the document name in the lists available under “My documents.”
You can view the following information:
- General information: Protection applied to the document, document owner, date and time of the last access to the document (for the document owner only). Properties such as document expiration date, date of offline access, etc.
- Document permissions: This indicates whether you can read, edit, print, etc., and if you can unprotect, change the protection, etc.
- Tracking (visible to the document owner only): Information about document acknowledgment/opening. List of document accesses.
- Statistics (visible to the document owner only): Information about document accesses, top users and dates accessed.
- Warnings (visible to the document owner only):Notifications of whether someone without permissions has tried to access the document, notifications of users added to the document by third parties, etc.