When the admin logs in SealPath web admin (SealPath Enterprise), the admin will access to the application dashboard. There, the following options are shown:
- Warnings: Number of warnings/alerts related to the management of sensitive documents like blocked accesses, unprotected documents, etc.
- Messages: Notifications about maintenance operations, updates, etc. published by SealPath.
- Get document information: Drag a document over the box to view document protection details. The document won´t be uploaded to SealPath only a document identifier. This feature works only with browsers with HTML5 drag&drop support (i.e. Chrome, Firefox).
- Summaries of reports about protections, documents, users and warnings.
- Quick links to specific parts of the application.
- Information about subscription.
You can customize some of the panels shown in the dashboard as you can see in the screenshot below.